Comments

40 Comments
User Icon neteler commented & provided feedback on gdal-3.0.4-5.el8 2 days ago

Works on Centos 8

BZ#1741567 Request to package gdal for EPEL 8

Works for me.

Works for me. Thanks

karma

Works for me using local qgis build.

karma

Works for me. My local build of QGIS works. QGIS in fedora repo should also be rebuilt.

It works for me

BZ#1735313 grass: FTBFS in Fedora rawhide/f31
BZ#1738746 Please remove dependency on python2-wxpython4
BZ#1739908 grass fails to install in Fedora rawhide

Works great! Thanks you.

Works for me. Thanks!

User Icon dani commented & provided feedback on grass-7.4.2-2.fc28 2 years ago

Works. Thanks!

User Icon dani commented & provided feedback on grass-7.4.2-2.fc29 2 years ago

Works fine!

Works. Thanks!

User Icon lnie commented & provided feedback on grass-7.4.2-2.fc29 2 years ago

works as usual

This update has been unpushed.

That is strange. The link is seen in the log file

--> x86_64
    build.log (https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/grass/7.4.2/1.fc27/data/logs/x86_64/build.log)

It shows:

"(cd /builddir/build/BUILD/grass-7.4.2/dist.x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu/lib; ln -f -s libgrass_dig2.7.4.2.so /builddir/build/BUILD/grass-7.4.2/dist.x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu/lib/libgrass_dig2.so)"

Checking the package itself:

wget https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/grass/7.4.2/1.fc27/x86_64/grass-libs-7.4.2-1.fc27.x86_64.rpm

rpm -qpil grass-libs-7.4.2-1.fc27.x86_64.rpm | grep libgrass_dig
/usr/lib64/grass74/lib/libgrass_dig2.7.4.2.so

... the expected symlink is missing. Weird!

User Icon dani commented & provided feedback on grass-7.4.2-1.fc27 2 years ago

/usr/lib64/grass74/lib/libgrass_dig2.7.4.2.so

is missing the symbolic link

/usr/lib64/grass74/lib/libgrass_dig2.so

This is causing failures to software linked to it and prevents QGIS to compile against this version of GRASS,

User Icon dani commented & provided feedback on grass-7.4.2-1.fc28 2 years ago