With abrt-2.12.0 I still have random directories created in my home directory. The bug is still not fixed. I removed abrt-applet but the weird directories still appear. Inside the weird directory there's a ".cache" subdirectory. Inside the ".cache" subdirectory there's a empty xsession-errors.

works fine on 5 phyiscal and 15 virtual machines - BTW the captcha hier is a bad joke without trying to redraw when one or more chars are completly unguessable so that you have a chance get a readable version

BZ#1673802 CVE-2019-7639 gsi-openssh: enabling PermitPAMUserChange allows to login with the correct username and wrong password [fedora-all]

It works fine!

It works fine!

Upgraded to Fedora 29 x86_64

Thu 2019-02-07 was last boot

Command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-4.20.6-200.fc29.x86_64 root=... ro resume=... rhgb quiet amd_iommu=on iommu=pt LANG=en_US.UTF-8

This got the recent kernel up and running, seems stable so far, have avoided VirtualBox (which seemed to lock up system under heavy VM guest load)

$ sudo ./ -l P0 - Enabled - FID = 58 - DID = 8 - VID = 35 - Ratio = 22.00 - vCore = 1.21875 P1 - Enabled - FID = 66 - DID = C - VID = 60 - Ratio = 17.00 - vCore = 0.95000 P2 - Enabled - FID = 60 - DID = C - VID = 66 - Ratio = 16.00 - vCore = 0.91250 P3 - Disabled P4 - Disabled P5 - Disabled P6 - Disabled P7 - Disabled C6 State - Package - Disabled C6 State - Core - Enabled

Fingers crossed

Screen just flicker after selecting version in grub.

I actually found that the issue was due to a wrong TLSCACertFile option.

Using this update, I'm no longer able to bind to the LDAP server. Note that I'm using LDAPS directly and not startTLS. Hence, the authentication fails.

Works for me.

BZ#1665611 logging in with rsa cert doesn't appear to work

This seems to be working as expected now.

BZ#1673802 CVE-2019-7639 gsi-openssh: enabling PermitPAMUserChange allows to login with the correct username and wrong password [fedora-all]

This update removed functionality of the included touchpad on a Lenovo Yoga 900.

Device: ELAN21EF:00 04F3:2200

Completely stops working after installing.

Dear Maintainer, could you please explain to us, why this Update is tagged 'security'. The major bug resolved reads as if it doesn't need to / could be triggered by an attacker. Thanks in advance. lauter

Updating from epel-testing works fine and solves the problem.

BZ#1672027 Syntax error in SysV init script (nagios-4.4.3-1.el6.x86_64)

Please push security relevant updates a bit faster to the testing repo - this package was built 2 days ago (

This version of PDNS installs and runs, (No known issues, but extensive testing not done).

yum install, restart pdns, and dns queries seem to work as they have have.

On top of that, using the check, results in All Ok!.

BZ#1672788 PowerDNS 4.0.6-2 does not pass all tests on for handling edns

It did not work until I installed gnome-desktop3 package.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/lutris", line 31, in <module>
    from lutris.gui.application import Application
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/lutris/gui/", line 30, in <module>
    gi.require_version("GnomeDesktop", "3.0")
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.7/site-packages/gi/", line 129, in require_version
    raise ValueError('Namespace %s not available' % namespace)
ValueError: Namespace GnomeDesktop not available

Titlebar has no round corners with CSD.