Comments

11 Comments

This update has been unpushed.

I am "unpushing" this update. An error in gdb.spec caused 'fc382' to be used instead of 'fc38'. This affects not only the name of the build (as well as this bodhi update), but also RPMs and SRPMs associated with this update.

I am preparing a new update which potentially fixes a different bug. It uses a corrected gdb.spec file.

User Icon kevinb commented & provided feedback on gdb-13.2-8.fc39 7 months ago
karma

This needs to go to stable ASAP.

BZ#2237392 Failed assertion on i386 when extracting debuginfo

Doesn't seem to include the fix for this problem: https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/18359

User Icon kevinb commented & provided feedback on gdb-11.2-2.fc35 2 years ago

My testing shows comparable test results to gdb-11.2-1.fc35.

User Icon kevinb commented & provided feedback on gdb-11.2-2.fc35 2 years ago

My testing shows that the -0.00 MB debuginfod messages are no longer present in this release. Overall test results are comparable to the previous release.

BZ#2068280 debuginfod reports download size of -0.00 MB
User Icon kevinb commented & provided feedback on gdb-11.1-5.fc35 2 years ago

I've verified that this release fixes BZ#2020479 and BZ#2022177.

BZ#2020479 GDB commands "set/show build-id-verbose" are missing
BZ#2022177 dprintf does not work correctly when run from a script
User Icon kevinb commented & provided feedback on gdb-11.1-3.fc35 2 years ago

I have verified that this release fixes bug 2020479. Test results were comparable (mostly slightly better) those for gdb-11.1-2.

BZ#2020479 GDB commands "set/show build-id-verbose" are missing

Ahem, the notes on this release should have read as follows:

Rebase to GDB 11.1. Adjust build-id related patches. Drop backported patches which are no longer relevant. Backport testsuite patch which papers over Fortran lexical analyzer bug.

User Icon kevinb commented & provided feedback on gdb-10.1-9.fc34 3 years ago

I've verified that gdb-10.1-9.fc34 fixes the assertion failure of BZ 1909902.

BZ#1909902 Assertion `frame_id_p (*this_id)' failed
User Icon kevinb commented & provided feedback on gdb-10.1-3.fc33 3 years ago

I've verified that gdb-10.1-3.fc33 fixes BZ 1909902.

BZ#1909902 Assertion `frame_id_p (*this_id)' failed