Comments

201 Comments

Works for me.

User Icon pcw commented & provided feedback on rsync-3.1.3-7.fc29 a year ago

Works for me

Tested in both Xorg and Wayland sessions

User Icon pcw commented & provided feedback on mesa-18.3.6-2.fc29 a year ago

Works for me

No issues noted

Works for me.

User Icon pcw commented & provided feedback on mesa-18.3.6-1.fc29 a year ago

Works for me.

karma

Works well. Some interesting enhancements in this update.

BZ#1698572 homebank-5.2.4 is available
karma

Works here using laptop with external monitor/mouse/keyboard: i3-7100T, 8GB RAM, Intel 630 GPU

karma

Works for me. Previous versions would consistently crash but this version did not crash once after over 40 minutes of usage. I can no longer start program as root but there is a known work around for this.

User Icon pcw commented & provided feedback on vim-8.1.1137-1.fc29 a year ago

Works for me.

BZ#1697104 new spec file template contains deprecated tags
User Icon pcw commented & provided feedback on gtk3-3.24.1-3.fc29 a year ago

Works for me.

User Icon pcw commented & provided feedback on dnf-4.2.2-2.fc29 a year ago

Seems fine here

BZ#1694824 wget-1.20.3 is available
karma

Seems fine here on laptop with external monitor/keyboard/mouse: i3-7100T, 8GB RAM, Intel 630 GPU

First kernel regression test failed (cachedrop) but passed the second and third time I ran the test.

BZ#1695488 /usr/libexec/hostname is not owned by any package
User Icon pcw commented & provided feedback on vim-8.1.1099-1.fc29 a year ago

Works for me.

Works fine here.

As with recent installs the following errors were seen in the terminal while installing:

ValueError: File context for /usr/lib/chromium-browser already defined
 ValueError: File context for /usr/lib/chromium-browser/chromium-browser.sh already defined
 ValueError: File context for /usr/lib/chrome-sandbox already defined