This is an example of why the 7 day waiting period is problematic sometimes. We are way ahead now in rawhide and cannot merge back to f31 just yet. Zbignew's got an hwloc build override running here that we need to be cautious with. First we need to test in rawhide that the openmpi 4.0.2-0.2.rc1 is stable enough to merge back to f31. If it passes we either need to wait until this build override clears to stable, at which time I will submit a new update behind it, or I can merge 4.0.2 back into f31 early and clobber this BRO.
We absolutely need toi make sure that openmpi 4.0.2-0.2.rc1 works first.
My scratch build is now working with this update.