Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.11 final R1 
This R1 release of the 7.1.11 final release addresses the WebAccess install problem on RPM-based systems and resolves the dependencies problems under Ubuntu 14.04.
- Removed bundled PHP PEAR files/libraries
- Added patch to allow mitigation of SSLv3/POODLE vulnerability
- Added patch to implement ECDHE support (depending on OpenSSL)
- Added patch to allow plaintext authentication from 127.0.0.1
- ZCP-12472: zarafa-search crashes on ubuntu 14.0.4 LTS
- ZCP-12405: zarafa-search do not start on Ubuntu 14.04
- ZCP-12581: config files are being saved as config.cfg.dpkg-new on ubuntu 14.04
- ZCP-12570: install.sh for Ubuntu 14.04
- ZCP-12582: installing webaccess on rhel based systems result in scriptlet failed, exit status 1
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 7.1.11 final 
This release brings a few new features while maintaining stability. With this release we address a few segfaults in zarafa-search to match this final release.
- ZCP-11809: zarafa-gateway is unable to create RTF text stream
- ZCP-11862: zarafa-backup zarafa-restore breaks textfiles
- ZCP-11934: Enhance MariaDB support by modifying sql_mode
- ZCP-12012: zarafa-server segfaults when running zarafa-stats --system
- ZCP-12097: Disposition-Notification-To double colons in middle of line. dagent crashes
- ZCP-12110: Segfault zarafa-server 7.1.8 R1
- ZCP-12127: Support for Apache 2.4
- ZCP-12134: Randomly lost e-mail attachments in e-mails
- ZCP-12266: [BIG5] Customer requires an option to set the default character encoding of incoming mail when no encoding is set.
- ZCP-12269: public folder shows MAPI_E_STORE_FULL when creating new element
- ZCP-12272: WebAccess: .htaccess is not marked as a configuration file in rpm
- ZCP-12436: jpegPhoto included twice in ldap.propmap.cfg
- ZCP-12500: Zarafa stores rfc enforced linebreaks as actual line breaks
- ZCP-12511: zarafa-gateway is unable to create RTF text stream
- ZCP-12537: ical issue when password contains a colon
- ZCP-12547: As a hoster I need a way to reduce the performance impact on LDAP caused by zarafa-licensed.
- ZCP-12563: Create configuration setting to indicate if folder owners automatically get full access rights or not
- ZCP-12548: zarafa-search segfault
Please login to add feedback.