phpMyAdmin 126.96.36.199 (2015-04-08)
Some debugging code slipped into the 4.4.1 codebase, producing messages in the web server's error log.
phpMyAdmin 188.8.131.52 (2015-04-07)
- MySQL 5.7.6 and the Users menu tab
- MySQL 5.7.6 and changing the password for another user
- Request URI too large
- MySQL 5.7.6 and Databases
- Use 'server' parameter in console to work in multi server environments
- Missing tooltip in monitor
- Missing sort icons in monitor
- Inline edit broken when using functions in query
- Timed-out import fails to restart when file represented
- pMA DB not detected properly
- Datepicker missing when changing number of rows on Insert page
- INNODB STATUS page is empty
- TEXT formatting doesn't work after inline editing
- Compress when php.ini output_buffering is active
- Sorting distinct values result loses links
- Do not attach token to css requests to improve caching
phpMyAdmin 4.4.0 (2015-04-01)
Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.4.0, an incremental feature release including many bug fixes.
A complete list of new features and bugs fixed is available in the ChangeLog file or changelog.php included with this release.
A few highlights:
- Rename configuration directive from $cfg['NavigationTreeDisableDatabaseExpansion'] to $cfg['NavigationTreeEnableExpansion'] -- if used, please update your config.inc.php
- Move the SQL scripts to create phpMyAdmin configuration storage from 'examples' to 'sql' directory
- Upgrade Recaptcha to version 2 of the API
- Added support for the SSL GRANT option
- Improvements to the table structure and tracking pages
- Improvements to the console feature
- Improvements to the ZeroConf feature
There are many more; please refer to the ChangeLog for full details.
As always, downloads are available at http://www.phpmyadmin.net
The phpMyAdmin Team
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2015-6004
Please login to add feedback.