This update brings Fritzing up to the latest upstream release, 0.9.2b (from 0.9.0b), and closes #1194938.
Release version 0.9.2b
April 3, 2015 (Interim release)
This is an interim release.
- RaspberryPi 2, the new version of the Model B
- WeIO web of things platform
- RaspIO Duino microcontroller
- DQuid IO microcontroller
- STM32 Nucleo microcontroller
- SODAQ Mbili microcontroller
- Netduino Plus2 microcontroller
- SIM928A GSM module
- Large 8x8 LED matrix (the one used in the Fritzing Creator Kits)
- WS2812, the popular RGB SMD LED
- Plus various part bug fixes to pin headers, FET, Arduino FIO & Yun
- Romanian, thanks to titus08
Release version 0.9.1b
Dec. 2, 2014 Main release
It's Fritzmas! Check out the new Code View, and many new parts.
The new Code View lets you edit and upload your program straight from Fritzing. Now you can keep your code together with your circuit!
- Seeeduino, Grove, and more, thanks to SeeedStudio
- Intel Galileo Gen. 2, Edison, and more, supported by Intel Software
- Raspberry Pi B+ and RPi Hat template
- Pinocc.io Scout, Backpack supported byPinocc.io
- LightBlue Bean, supported by Punchthrough
- UDOO Duo/Quad, supported by Udoo
- Touch Board, supported by Bare Conductive
- blueIOT, thanks to Guido Burger
- More SparkFun parts, thanks to SparkFun
- and a couple of smaller components
- Jumper wire couldn’t be resized
- Traces were sometimes displaced after file load
- Windows 8: printing didn’t work
- Linux: Gerber export, ground fill, autorouting broken if OS language was set to non-English
- and various part definition fixes
- Simplified build setup for Windows (less dependencies)
- Moved source code to github
- Documented command line options
- German, thanks to Atalanttore
- French, thanks to klostery
Please login to add feedback.