This version is only used to update dislocker's brew file for OSX users to be able to download v0.4. If you're not an OSX user, you can use either v0.4 or v0.4.1, this won't make any difference.
- Installation process is now ok;
- Various crashes have been fixed;
- Some minor display errors have been fixed.
- Adding of the write capability on some Windows 8 encrypted volumes;
- Stealth password and recovery key in `ps' output;
- Adding `--stateok' argument to tell dislocker not to check for the BitLocker volume state - as in 'partially decrypted', 'partially encrypted', and so on: One can read partially encrypted volumes now!
- A brew file is now available for OSX users;
- The embedded PolarSSL library has been removed, due to licensing problems when packaging, so users need to install PolarSSL on their own now - see INSTALL.txt for hints on how to do it;
- The core part is now a library - dynamic shared object or dynamic library, depending on the OS - and four binaries are now using this library. The library is not yet for use by other developers, its interface is not well enough defined yet. The NOTE part of the README.txt/INSTALL.txt files lists these binaries.
- Support added for FreeBSD.
Please login to add feedback.