Here are the specific stories done for 2.10:
- 1887 As a user, I can use the rsync predistributor with docker web distributor
- 1291 As a user, I can sync feeds that require username/password authentication
- 1990 Rsync distributor
- 1963 As a user, I can use rsync distributor to publish iso repositories
- 1759 As a user, I can use rsync distributor to publish RPM repositores
- 898 As a user I can run multiple pulp_resource_managers concurrently with all of them actively participating
- 1991 As a user, uploaded units which don't pass the signature check are not imported
- 1982 As a user, I can force a full sync
- 1878 Support for choosing the checksum type in updateinfo
- 1156 As a user, I can have an "signature" attribute stored for RPMs, SRPMs, and DRPMs
View this list in redmine:
Here are the bug fixes specific to 2.10:
- 2082 Cannot add importer to the repository
- 1948 Upgrading RPMs on EL6 sometimes fails during pre script
- 2187 rsync as predistributor logic is wrong
- 2202 predistributor logic in platform does not account for force_full and updated distributor configs
- 2030 importer config is not validated during the update
- 2039 Not full importer config is validated in the update call
- 2118 Reduce runtime of file path migration
- 1606 API call to install consumers raises 500 if body contains wrong data type
- 2106 Pin to flake8 2.6.2
* 2188 Make GPG signature checking is called "filtering"
* 2042 updateinfo.xml is missing checksums
* 2199 The RPM rsync distributor breaks when SELinux is enabled
* 2115 The 'skip_fast_forward' in RPM rsync config should be renamed to 'force_full'
All bug fixes from Pulp 2.9.2 and earlier are included in Pulp 2.10, as well as the fixes
for the two blockers mentioned above.
Please login to add feedback.