Disable gtk3 support. It causes issues with hidpi, Wayland, and has incorrect color highlighting.
Disabled hidpi option in Chromium. Cleanup widevine handling so that third party addon package can exist. Add Requires(post) for selinux deps. Fix provides/requires to not include private libs.
On 2016-08-04 Google released Chrome 52.0.2743.116 which fixes at least 8
security issues: CVE-2016-5141, CVE-2016-5142, CVE-2016-5139, CVE-2016-5140, CVE-2016-5145, CVE-2016-5143 and CVE-2016-5144.
Additionally, this update:
- Splits libmedia and libffmpeg into the libs-media subpackage, so that it can be replaced by non-Fedora repos to provide additional codecs.
- Enables gtk3 support
- Adds additional ICU Text codec aliases (from openSUSE via Russian Fedora)
- Uses PIE in the Linux sandbox (from openSUSE via Russian Fedora)
- Enables ARM CPU detection for webrtc (from archlinux via Russian Fedora)
- Does not force -m32 in icu compile on ARM (from archlinux via Russian Fedora)
- Enables fpic on linux
- Enables hidpi
- Enables touch_ui
- Adds chromedriver subpackage (from Russian Fedora)
- Sets default master_preferences location to /etc/chromium (and includes master_preferences file)
- Creates PepperFlash directory where plugin needs to live if user has it
- Improves translations in chromium-browser.desktop (from Russian Fedora)
- Improves translation in Appinfo xml file (thanks to Richard Hughes)
Please login to add feedback.