phpMyAdmin 22.214.171.124 (2016-11-26)
A patch-level release fixing two small issues:
- an issue affecting a small number of users using $cfg['Servers'][$i]['hide_db'] or $cfg['Servers'][$i]['only_db'].
- an issue affecting the create table dialog where the partition selection tool was overzealous and made it difficult to create a new table.
There are also minor improvements to the Czech language file.
phpMyAdmin 4.6.5 (2016-11-25)
A release containing security fixes and bug fixes. Aside from the security improvements, many bugs have been fixed including:
- Fix for expanding in navigation pane
- Reintroduced a simplified version of PmaAbsoluteUri directive (needed with reverse proxies)
- Fix editing of ENUM/SET/DECIMAL field structures
- Improvements to the parser
And many, many more. Please see the ChangeLog for full details of bugs fixes.
Please login to add feedback.