phpMyAdmin 220.127.116.11 (2016-11-26)
A patch-level release fixing two small issues:
- an issue affecting a small number of users using $cfg['Servers'][$i]['hide_db'] or $cfg['Servers'][$i]['only_db'].
- an issue affecting the create table dialog where the partition selection tool was overzealous and made it difficult to create a new table.
There are also minor improvements to the Czech language file.
phpMyAdmin 4.6.5 (2016-11-25)
A release containing security fixes and bug fixes. Aside from the security improvements, many bugs have been fixed including:
- Fix for expanding in navigation pane
- Reintroduced a simplified version of PmaAbsoluteUri directive (needed with reverse proxies)
- Fix editing of ENUM/SET/DECIMAL field structures
- Improvements to the parser
And many, many more. Please see the ChangeLog for full details of bugs fixes.
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2016-7fc142da66
Please login to add feedback.