Using this library it is possible to statically reflect one or more files
and create an object graph representing your application's structure,
including accompanying in-source documentation using DocBlocks.
The information that this library provides is similar to what the (built-in)
Reflection extension of PHP provides; there are however several advantages
to using this library:
- Due to its Static nature it does not execute procedural code in your
reflected files where Dynamic Reflection does.
- Because the none of the code is interpreted by PHP (and executed)
Static Reflection uses less memory.
- Can reflect complete files
- Can reflect a whole project by reflecting multiple files.
- Reflects the contents of a DocBlock instead of just mentioning there is one.
- Is capable of analyzing code written for any PHP version (starting at 5.2)
up to and including your installed PHP version.
- [Creates an object graph] containing the structure of your application much
like a site map shows the structure of a website.
- Can read and interpret code of any PHP version starting with 5.2 up to and
including your currently installed version of PHP.
- Due it's clean interface it can be in any application without a complex setup.
Please login to add feedback.