Search for the LVM DBus service in activatable names and better check for it
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2016-9238db3d62
This update has been submitted for testing by vpodzime.
How to test:
1) install the libblockdev-lvm-dbus package
2) run ipython as root
3) make sure the lvm2-lvmdbusd.service is stopped
4) run from gi.repository import BlockDev; BlockDev.init()
from gi.repository import BlockDev; BlockDev.init()
5) run BlockDev.get_plugin_soname(BlockDev.Plugin.LVM)
6) check that the result is 'libbd_lvm-dbus.so.0'
7) check that the lvm2-lvmdbusd service is now running
This update has been pushed to testing.
This update has been submitted for stable by bodhi.
This update has been pushed to stable.
Please login to add feedback.
Confirm request to re-trigger tests.
Copyright © 2007-2022 Red Hat, Inc. and
bodhi-server 6.0.1 on
bodhi is Free Software.
if you have any problems. Read the documentation.