Changes in openfst 1.5.2 and 1.5.3:
- FarReader's GetFst method now returns a pointer
- Fixed FSTERROR macro
- Fixed build flags for dlopen
- Consolidated Python extension into single module
- Adds optional minimization of non-deterministic FSTs
- Python add_arc now takes an Arc object
- Mutation methods of the Python Fst object can now be chained
- Scripting API and Python weight objects now support semiring arithmetic
Changes in opengrm-ngram 1.3.0:
- Templated Arc to provide new hist-arc counting, supporting fractional count based Katz backoff models.
- Updated error handling.
- Updated code to better conform to Google C++ guidelines.
- Added Bayesian model merging.
- Some re-factoring of functions to improve efficiency, particularly those for distributed model building, such as ngram-complete and ngram-split.
- Updated unit tests to run more quickly and to be less bash-specific.
sphinxtrain was rebuilt for the updated openfst and opengrm-ngram libraries.
Please login to add feedback.