On 2016-08-04 Google released Chrome 52.0.2743.116 which fixes at least 8
security issues: CVE-2016-5141, CVE-2016-5142, CVE-2016-5139, CVE-2016-5140, CVE-2016-5145, CVE-2016-5143 and CVE-2016-5144.
Additionally, this update:
- Splits libmedia and libffmpeg into the libs-media subpackage, so that it can be replaced by non-Fedora repos to provide additional codecs.
- Enables gtk3 support
- Adds additional ICU Text codec aliases (from openSUSE via Russian Fedora)
- Uses PIE in the Linux sandbox (from openSUSE via Russian Fedora)
- Enables ARM CPU detection for webrtc (from archlinux via Russian Fedora)
- Does not force -m32 in icu compile on ARM (from archlinux via Russian Fedora)
- Enables fpic on linux
- Enables hidpi
- Enables touch_ui
- Adds chromedriver subpackage (from Russian Fedora)
- Sets default master_preferences location to /etc/chromium (and includes master_preferences file)
- Creates PepperFlash directory where plugin needs to live if user has it
- Improves translations in chromium-browser.desktop (from Russian Fedora)
- Improves translation in Appinfo xml file (thanks to Richard Hughes)
Please login to add feedback.