Update to latest stable release. This is a major version change from version 6 to 7.
Changes since last version:
- added .index_min() and .index_max();
- expanded ind2sub() to handle vectors of indices;
- expanded sub2ind() to handle matrix of subscripts;
- expanded expmat(), logmat() and sqrtmat() to optionally return a bool indicating success;
- faster handling of compound expressions by vectorise();
- added erf(), erfc(), lgamma();
- added .head_slices() and .tail_slices() to subcube views;
- eigs_sym(), eigs_gen() and svds() now use a built-in reimplementation of ARPACK for real (non-complex) matrices;
- spsolve() now requires SuperLU 5.2;
A build failure in mmseq was fixed and it was rebuilt to solve the Boost linker errors.
Please login to add feedback.