- Bug 1442047 - Regenerate action is not restricted to an owner of the project.
- redirect output of update_indexes_quick in cron into /dev/null
- validate fork name characters (RhBug: 1435123)
- Bug 1433508 - Half-cancelled builds are not deleted correctly.
- Add extra step for setting up GitHub Webhook
- add "buildroot" repository into generated build-config
- python3 compatibility fixes in frontend core
- correctly set repo and ref to point to our dist-git
- replace fedorahosted links
- replace no-longer working fedorahosted links with the pagure ones
Changes from the last released version copr-frontend 1.104-1:
- fix for python-flask-whooshee-0.4.1-2
- added alembic fedora revision to enable rawhide
- rename add_debug_user command to add_user
- show info about auto-createrepo only when disabled
- only require python2-flask-whooshee on f25+, require python-flask- whooshee otherwise
- proxyuser feature (RhBug: 1381574)
- allow setting proxy/no-proxy when altering user
- rewrite broken add_debug_user command
- add boolean proxy column to user table
- care only about packages in filter
- specify module components buildorder
- fill module rpm components
- separate schema and data (fedora) migrations
- update option descriptions in project settings page
- always show "Regenerate" button for recreating backend repodata
- ensure mock triplets are unique
- show a quick guide how to install 'dnf module' command
- add info what to do with modulemd
- allow to have multiple info lines per form field
- print info when there are no packages in a module
- suggest dnf to enable module
- make repo filter support group coprs for copr:// scheme
- move creation of copr-frontend-devel macro definition file from %%check to %%install
- handle GitHub tag event webhooks
- change dependency from python-flask-whooshee to python2-flask-whooshee
- fix package icon for group projects (RhBug: 1403348)
- return proper error when module not found
- hide FAS groups for non-FAS deployments
- provide functional API url to renew token
- krb5 login
- new replaceable welcome.html template
- make FAS opt-out
- fix traceback when forking
Please login to add feedback.
This update has been submitted for testing by clime.
This update has obsoleted copr-frontend-1.107-1.fc24, and has inherited its bugs and notes.
This update has been pushed to testing.
This update has reached 7 days in testing and can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes
This update has been obsoleted by copr-frontend-1.109-1.fc24.