- Fixed a bug when requesting a new module repo
- Improve the logic that determines the FAS user from a Bugzilla email address (this is used to determine if the user approving the Bugzilla ticket is a packager)
- Fixed a bug when a user requested a new repo with the "Fedora EPEL" product selected on their Bugzilla ticket
- Slight improvements to the documentation
- Set the user agent string to "fedrepo-req/version"
- Add a way to skip Bugzilla ticket validation in fedrepo-req-admin
- Explain when a user can't be found in FAS
- Don't use the Bugzilla authentication cache on fedrepo-req
- Change requirements from "git" to "git-core"
Updates to v1.4.0.
The client tool is mostly unchanged except that it has a few usability improvements such as having a man page and telling users to read the README if they haven't configured the client tool.
The admin tool has a few enhancements and bug fixes that are listed in git.
Bumps to version 1.3.0
Please login to add feedback.