Tilix is a tiling terminal emulator with the following features:
- Layout terminals in any fashion by splitting them horizontally or vertically
- Terminals can be re-arranged using drag and drop both within and between
- Terminals can be detached into a new window via drag and drop
- Input can be synchronized between terminals so commands typed in one
terminal are replicated to the others
- The grouping of terminals can be saved and loaded from disk
- Terminals support custom titles
- Color schemes are stored in files and custom color schemes can be created by
simply creating a new file
- Transparent background
- Supports notifications when processes are completed out of view
The application was written using GTK 3 and an effort was made to conform to
GNOME Human Interface Guidelines (HIG).
Please login to add feedback.