This is the first pure WebExtension release, compatible with Firefox 57+ only.
Notable changes since 5.1.4:
- Added "Revoke temporary permissions" button
- Added "Temporarily allow all this page" button
- Simplified popup listing, showing base domains only (full origin URLs can still be entered in the Options window to further tweak permissions)
- Fixed UI not launching in Incognito mode
- Fixed changing permissions in the CUSTOM preset affecting the DEFAULT permissions sometimes
- Fixed UI almost unusable in High Contrast mode
- Fixed live bookmark feeds blocked if "fetch" permissions were not given
- Fixed background requests from other WebExtensions being blocked
- CSP-based first-party script script blocking
- Active content blocking with DEFAULT, TRUSTED, UNTRUSTED and
CUSTOM (per site) presets
- Extremely responsive XSS filter leveraging the webRequest asynchronous API
- On-the-fly cross-site requests whitelisting
- Next to come: ClearClick and ABE (in the next few weeks).
- Fixed content process cross-framescript leak (thanks dorando for patch)
Please login to add feedback.