This update brings the new release of Geany and Geany-Plugins to a Fedora box near you. Some highlights of the new Geany:
- Initial accessibility support in the editor.
- Fix scrolling on Wayland.
- Fix Ctrl+X and Ctrl+C in non-Latin keyboard layouts (Forkest).
- Update Scintilla to version 3.7.3.
- Add Arduino custom filetype (SukkoPera).
- Updated translations: de, es, fr, it, lt, pt.
The Geany Release Notes: http://www.geany.org/Documentation/ReleaseNotes
The detailed Geany ChangeLog: http://www.geany.org/Documentation/ChangeLog
The hilights of Geany-Plugins:
- GeanyPy: Sync with upstream project.
- Lineoperations: Add support for selections
- Markdown: Allow exporting generated Markdown as HTML
- PairTagHighlighter: Add keybinding for jumping to matching tag
- ProjectOrganizer Remember expanded directories in the sidebar when reloading
- Treebrowser: Add a keybinding to follow current file
- Treebrowser: Allow to also trigger menu with Shift+F10
- Treebrowser: Don't change directory on project save
- Updated translations: de, es, fr, pt
The detailed ChangeLog for Geany-Plugins can be found here: https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/releases/tag/1.30.0
This update should fix an issue with the Geany-Plugin Lipsum.
Please login to add feedback.