This release contains mostly fixes for issues introduced when merging
the php 5 and 7 codebase into a single branch.
- Additional test updates for 32 bit systems (remicollet)
- ARM rounding issue in tests (remicollet)
- Use new zend_list_close instead of zend_list_delete when reconnecting.
- Refactoring of redis_boolean_response_impl and redis_sock_write (yatsukhnenko)
- Fixed a segfault in igbinary serialization (yatsukhnenko)
- Restore 2.2.8/3.0.0 functionality to distinguish between an error
and simply empty session data. (remicollet)
- Fix double to string conversion function (yatsukhnenko)
- Use PHP_FE_END definition when available (remicollet)
- Fixed various 'static function declared but not used' warnings
- Fixes to various calls which were typecasting pointers to the
wrong size. (remicollet)
- Added php session unit test (yatsukhnenko)
- Added explicit module dependancy for igbinary (remicollet)
- Added phpinfo serialization information (remicollet)
In this version of phpredis codebase was unified to work with all versions of php \o/
Also many bug fixes and some improvements has been made.
- Support the client to Redis Cluster just having one master (andyli) [892e5646]
- Allow both long and strings that are longs for zrangebyscore offset/limit (Michael Grunder) [bdcdd2aa]
- Process NX|XX, CH and INCR options in zAdd command (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko) [71c9f7c8]
- Fix incrby/decrby for large integers (Michael Grunder) [3a12758a]
- Use static declarations for spl_ce_RuntimeException decl (Jeremy Mikola) [a9857d69]
- Fixed method call problem causes session handler to display two times (ZiHang Gao) [24f86c49]
- psetex method returns '+OK' on success, not true (sitri@ndxbn) [afcd8445]
- Fix integer overflow for long (>32bit) increments in hIncrBy (iyesin) [58e1d799]
- Move zend_object handler to the end (Michael Grunder) 
- Using setOption on redis array causes immediate connection (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko) [f1a85b38]
Please login to add feedback.