New upstream version of xorgxrdp and xrdp:
New features in xrdp:
- RemoteFX codec support is now enabled by default.
- Bitmap updates support is now enabled by default.
- TLS ciphers suites and version is now logged.
- Connected computer name is now logged.
- Switched to Xorg (xorgxrdp) as the default backend now.
- Miscellaneous RemoteFX codec mode improvements.
- Socket directory is configurable at the compile time.
Bugfixes in xrdp:
- Parallels client for MacOS / iOS can now connect (audio redirection must be disabled on client or xrdp server though).
- MS RDP client for iOS can now connect using TLS security layer.
- MS RDP client for Android can now connect to xrdp.
- Large resolutions (4K) can be used with RemoteFX graphics.
- Multiple RemoteApps can be opened throguh NeutrinoRDP proxy.
- tls_ciphers in xrdp.ini is not limited to 63 chars anymore, it's variable-length.
- Fixed an issue where tls_ciphers were ignored and rdp security layer could be used instead.
- Kill disconnected sessions feature is working with Xorg (xorgxrdp) backend.
- Miscellaneous code cleanup and memory issues fixes.
Rebuild of xrdp requiring both xorgxrdp and tigervnc-minimal. VNC is still the default.
Please login to add feedback.