Updated to 1.8.2, deny-ANY and serve-stale enabled
This update has been submitted for testing by pwouters.
This update has been pushed to testing.
Problem: problem with installed package gnutls-dane-3.6.4-1.fc28.x86_64
- package gnutls-dane-3.6.4-1.fc28.x86_64 requires libunbound.so.2()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both unbound-libs-1.8.2-1.fc28.x86_64 and unbound-libs-1.7.3-10.fc28.x86_64
- cannot install both unbound-libs-1.7.3-10.fc28.x86_64 and unbound-libs-1.8.2-1.fc28.x86_64
- cannot install both unbound-libs-1.7.0-4.fc28.x86_64 and unbound-libs-1.8.2-1.fc28.x86_64
- package unbound-1.8.2-1.fc28.x86_64 requires libunbound.so.8()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install the best update candidate for package unbound-1.7.3-10.fc28.x86_64
Bodhi is disabling automatic push to stable due to negative karma. The maintainer may push manually if they determine that the issue is not severe.
unbound-libs-0:1.8.2-1.fc28.x86_64 breaks ABI. It changes soname from libunbound.so.2 to libunbound.so.8. This is fobidden in stable releases. Please revert the upgrade.
It's not forbidden, but is discouraged without advanced coordination.
I'll see what depends on it and see if we can do a group update on those packages. It is a bit unfotunate. They broke one minor API issue. The bump for 2 to 8 is odd, but there arent any versions in between those.
This update has been unpushed.
Please login to add feedback.
Confirm request to re-trigger tests.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Red Hat, Inc. and
bodhi is Free Software.
if you have any problems. Read the documentation.