NOTE All packaged Firefox add-ons are affected by Firefox bug #1508827 . A workaround is provided in the bug report. Please do not give negative karma just because of that bug.
- Improved tooltip clarity
- Added version number to the browser action tooltip (thanks
therube for RFE)
- More restrictive domain matching in the main UI for "fake"
TLDs, showing pseudo 2nd level domains containing one dot
- Domain matching now treats unknown no-dot domains (not in
the public suffixes list) as TLDs everywhere (fix finally
not overwritten by auto-generated tld.js)
- Fixed rc4 regression causing synchronized changes not to be
- Smarter XSS popup behavior when reporting concurrent events
from/to the same origins
- Fixed full breakage when sync storage is disabled
- Improved layout on small screens (less than 10cm wide)
- Moved preset customization into its own (more discoverable)
global Options section, rather than embedded in assignment
- Improved validation of manual entries
- Needed capabilities highlighted also on short-hand domain
matched entries inside the CUSTOM preset
- Domain matching now works also for manually entered TLDs
and pseudo-TLDs, such as "gov.us" or "cloudflare.net"