This update includes the latest stable release of Apache Subversion, version 1.11.1. This update fixes a security issue in mod_dav_svn,
Malicious SVN clients can trigger a crash in mod_dav_svn by omitting
the root path from a recursive directory listing request.
See https://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2018-11803-advisory.txt for more information.
Minor new features and improvements:
- Conflict resolver support for added vs unversioned file
- Conflict resolver support for unversioned directories
- Improve help for 'svn add' and the '-N' option
- Improve display of Mac OS name in 'svn --version --verbose'
- Fix: repos-to-WC copy with --parents doesn't create dirs (issue 4768)
- Fix: foreign repo copy with peg/operative revisions (issue 4785)
- Fix: foreign repo copy of file adding mergeinfo (issue 4792)
- Fix: assertion failure using -rPREV on a working copy at r0 (issue 4532)
- Fix: tree conflict message ends a sentence with a colon (issue 4717)
- Fix: unexpected SVN_ERR_FS_NOT_DIRECTORY errors (issue 4791)
- Fix: mod_dav_svn's SVNUseUTF8 had no effect in some setups
- Fix crash in mod_http2 (issue 4782)
Other tool improvements and bugfixes:
- svndumpfilter: Clarify error messages by including node path
- JavaHL: Fix crash in client code when using external diff
- Fix build on systems without python in $PATH
- Fix compiler warnings about indentation