Fri, Apr 5, 2019 - xdebug 2.7.1
- Fixed issue #1646: Missing newline in error message
- Fixed issue #1647: Memory corruption when a conditional breakpoint is used
- Fixed issue #1641: Perfomance degradation with getpid syscall (Kees Hoekzema)
Wed, Mar 6, 2019 - xdebug 2.7.0
- Fixed issue #1520: Xdebug does not handle variables and properties with "-" in their name
- Fixed issue #1577: Code coverage path analysis with chained catch fails in PHP 7.3
- Fixed issue #1639: Compile warning/error on GCC 8 or Clang due to "break intentionally missing"
- Fixed issue #1642: Debugger gives: "Warning: Header may not contain NUL bytes"
Fri, Feb 15, 2019 - xdebug 2.7.0RC2
- Fixed issue #1551: Property with value null is not represented well
- Fixed issue #1621: Xdebug fails to compile cleanly on 32-bit platforms
- Fixed issue #1625: Work around ABI conflicts in PHP 7.3.0/PHP 7.3.1
- Fixed issue #1628: The PHP function name being constructed to record when GC Collection runs, is not freed
- Fixed issue #1629: SOAP Client/Server detection code does not handle inherited classes
Fri, Feb 1, 2019 - xdebug 2.7.0RC1
- Fixed issue #1571: File/line information is not shown for closures in namespaces.
- Fixed issue #1578: Compile error due to redefinition of "zif_handler" with old GCCs.
- Fixed issue #1583: Xdebug crashes when OPcache's compact literals optimisation is on.
- Fixed issue #1598: Make path/branch coverage work with OPcache loaded for PHP 7.3 and later.
- Fixed issue #1620: Division by zero when GC Stats Collection runs with memory manager disabled.
Thu, Sep 20, 2018 - xdebug 2.7.0beta1
- Fixed issue #1519: PHP 7.3 support
Please login to add feedback.