2.4.1 (Monday 27 May 2019)
Contributions from Egor Pafilov, Jath Palasubramaniam, Richard Nemec, and Dave Allured.
- Enable mmap, keep_file_open options when loading any DataobjImage (pr/759) (CM, reviewed by PM)
- Ensure loaded GIFTI files expose writable data arrays (pr/750) (CM, reviewed by PM)
- Safer warning registry manipulation when checking for overflows (pr/753) (CM, reviewed by MB)
- Correctly write .annot files with duplicate lables (pr/763) (Richard Nemec with CM)
Fix typo in coordinate systems doc (pr/751) (Egor Panfilov, reviewed by CM)
Replace invalid MINC1 test file with fixed file (pr/754) (Dave Allured with CM)
- Update Sphinx config to support recent Sphinx/numpydoc (pr/749) (CM, reviewed by PM)
- Pacify FutureWarning and DeprecationWarning from h5py, numpy (pr/760) (CM)
- Accommodate Python 3.8 deprecation of collections.MutableMapping (pr/762) (Jath Palasubramaniam, reviewed by CM)
API changes and deprecations
- Deprecate keep_file_open == 'auto' (pr/761) (CM, reviewed by PM)
Please login to add feedback.