gnome-software 3.32.1 release:
- Add drop shadows to app icons
- Various fixes to initial loading screen
- Show a generic icon instead of empty space if we failed to load the app icon
- Update featured banners for Maps and Blender
- Update featured app IDs
- Fix a crash due to missing locking
- Fix missing back button under certain conditions
- Fix loading AppSteam data from .yml.gz files
- Fix an issue that caused flatpak repo to not be correctly shown when it
matched an existing packagekit repo name
- Hide the fwupd Vendor repo in the repos dialog
This update also includes builds of gnome-builder and polari to keep their appstream IDs and the IDs that gnome-software references in sync.
Please login to add feedback.