In systemd: backport of bunch of patches from the v242 release.
- kernel-install will not create the boot loader entry automatically
- a memory leak is fixed.
- 10_linux_bls: don't add --users option to generated menu entries (#1693515)
- Only set blsdir if /boot/loader/entries is in a btrfs or zfs partition (#1688453)
- Fix some BLS snippets not being displayed in the GRUB menu (#1691232)
- Never remove boot loader configuration for other boot loaders from the ESP (#1648907)
- Do not mask systemd's kernel-install scriptlets.
No need to log out or reboot.
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2019-616045ca76
Please login to add feedback.