Rebuilt with newer nghttp2
This update includes the latest upstream release of
mod_http2, version 1.15.3. Upstream changes include:
- fixes Timeout vs. KeepAliveTimeout behaviour, see PR 63534.
- Fixes stream cleanup when connection throttling is in place.
- Counts stream resets by client on streams initiated by client as cause
for connection throttling.
- Header length checks are now logged similar to HTTP/1.1 protocol handler
- Header length is checked also on the merged value from several header instances and results in a 431 response.
- fixing mod_proxy_http2 to support trailers in both directions. See PR 63502.
Please login to add feedback.