Changes in cddlib:
- The cdd_both_reps facility has been superseded by cddexec, so this build
drops the added cdd_both_reps and cdd_both_reps_gmp binaries.
Changes in eclib 20190909:
- Remove all calls to abort(), and make sure all error/warning messages to cout
and cerr are flushed.
- Added pkg-config support.
- make --with-flint="" consistent with ntl and pari.
- increased default PARI stack size to 10^9 bytes (was only 100k).
Changes in frobby:
- An updated patch from the Macaulay2 developers is applied, and the library is
no longer underlinked.
Changes in latte-integrale:
- A patch was applied to prevent dividing by zero with recent ntl versions.
Changes in normaliz 3.8.0:
- This release adds the computation of automorphism groups to Normaliz.
Various types of automorphism groups can be computed: combinatorial,
rational/algebraic, integral and euclidean. It is not yet possible to use
the automorphism groups in the computation of other invariants, which is the
main reason for their introduction.
- Issues #234, #235, #249, #255 and #262 have been fixed.
- The option to use Scip has been removed.
Changes in Macaulay2 22.214.171.124:
Changes in ntl 11.4.0:
Changes in python-ipykernel 5.1.2:
- Fix socket-binding race conditions (:ghpull: 412, :ghpull: 419)
- Add a no-op flush method to DummySocket and comply with stream API (:ghpull: 405)
- Update kernel version to indicate kernel v5.3 support (:ghpull: 394)
- Add testing for upcoming Python 3.8 and PEP 570 positional parameters
Changes in python-jupyter-client 5.3.3:
Changes in python-jupyter-core 4.5.0:
- jupyter --version now tries to show the version number of various other
installed Jupyter packages, not just jupyter_core (:ghpull:
136). This will
hopefully make it clearer that there are various packages with their own
- Allow a :envvar:
JUPYTER_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to specify a
search path of additional locations for config (:ghpull:
- jupyter subcommand no longer modifies the :envvar:
PATH environment variable
when it runs jupyter-subcommand (:ghpull:
- Jupyter's 'runtime' directory no longer uses XDG_RUNTIME_DIR (:ghpull:
While it has some attractive properties, it has led to various problems; see
the pull request for details.
- Fix JupyterApp to respect the raise_config_file_errors traitlet
- Various improvements to the bash completion scripts in this repository
- The setup.py script now always uses setuptools, like most other Jupyter
- The LICENSE file is included in wheels (:ghpull:
Changes in sagemath:
- Build with primecount support
- Add more GAP packages to get closer to the upstream set: liealgdb, loops,
mapclass, repsn, liering, liepring, quagroup, sla, and corelg.
All other builds are simple rebuilds due to one of the changes above.
Please login to add feedback.