Refresh PyQt5 stack to latest upstream releases.
sudo dnf upgrade --advisory=FEDORA-2019-723f2b467f
This update has been submitted for testing by rdieter.
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'waiting'.
This update's test gating status has been changed to 'ignored'.
This update has been pushed to testing.
Once installed, both KeePassXC and TortoiseHg seem to work fine again (superficial test of basic features).
I'm probably circumventing all the correct procedures by asking this here, but; can we have this update for FC31 as well, please?
Seems to work fine with rebuilt calibre (FEDORA-2019-a4aa28b798). Also fixes dnf upgrade:
Problem 1: cannot install both qt5-qtbase-5.12.5-1.fc30.x86_64 and qt5-qtbase-5.12.4-4.fc30.x86_64
- package calibre-3.36.0-8.fc30.x86_64 requires libQt5Core.so.5(Qt_5.12.4_PRIVATE_API)(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- package calibre-3.36.0-8.fc30.x86_64 requires qt5-qtbase(x86-64) = 5.12.4, but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install the best update candidate for package qt5-qtbase-5.12.4-4.fc30.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package calibre-3.36.0-8.fc30.x86_64
Problem 2: problem with installed package calibre-3.36.0-8.fc30.x86_64
- package calibre-3.36.0-8.fc30.x86_64 requires libQt5Gui.so.5(Qt_5.12.4_PRIVATE_API)(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both qt5-qtbase-gui-5.12.5-1.fc30.x86_64 and qt5-qtbase-gui-5.12.4-4.fc30.x86_64
- cannot install the best update candidate for package qt5-qtbase-gui-5.12.4-4.fc30.x86_64
This update has been submitted for stable by bodhi.
kartoffelviking, sure, FEDORA-2019-2c54a54f0a
This update has been pushed to stable.
Please login to add feedback.
Submitting this will the tests again.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Red Hat, Inc. and
bodhi is Free Software.
if you have any problems. Read the documentation.