- Fix rendering of emojis copy-pasted from GTK emoji chooser.
- Fix space characters not being rendered with some CJK fonts.
- Fix adaptive streaming playback with older GStreamer versions.
- Set a maximum zoom level for pinch zooming gesture.
- Fix navigation gesture to not interfere with scrolling.
- Fix SSE2 detection at compile time, ensuring the right flags are passed to the compiler.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
- Translation updates: Danish, Spanish, Ukrainian.
- Security fixes: CVE-2019-8595, CVE-2019-8607, CVE-2019-8615.
After installing this update it is required that you logout of
your current user session and log back in to ensure the changes
supplied by this update are applied properly.
How to install
sudo dnf upgrade --advisory=FEDORA-2019-f18fb0f37d
Add Comment & Feedback
Please login to add feedback.