This update adds patches to fix a variety of issues:
- Build the examples in the documentation again, but omit the parallel betweenness example. That example hangs when run, possibly due to a function that cannot be pickled.
- Fix incorrect usage of the
is keyword, leading to noise for sagemath users due to python 3.8 warning about it.
- Fix swapped source and target arguments in some error messages.
- Fix UnionFind set extraction.
- Replace use of deprecated matplotlib.cbook.iterable with np.iterable, again to eliminate warnings for sagemath users.
- Fix the import of Iterable for python 3.
- Fix iterating over a dictionary when the key names may change.