Update SPEC file (build & runtime requirements, macros, rpmlint fixes, etc.) & update version for CentOS/RHEL.
- Fix dependencies in EPEL 8
- Do not touch in scriptlets or SysV init script (CentOS/RHEL 6) folders and files already part of the package
- Permissions on the files already part of the package
- SELinux context is wrong i(it's not even in the policy) in the SysV init script and if needed should be managed with semanage fcontext, not in the script.
- The daemon runs unconfined, so the file context is useless in the SysV init script
- Fix build on RHEL/CentOS 6/7/8.
- Do not use a normal home folder and shell for the user.
- Do not remove/change files in the scriptlets.
- Do not start in daemon mode in systemd units.
- Trim changelog.
- Add template userlist file.
Please login to add feedback.