This update includes the latest stable LTS release of Apache Subversion, version 1.14.0.
Python 3 bindings are now supported in this release.
Minor new features and improvements:
- Experimental shelving feature is now disabled by default
- Reinstate support for experimental shelving v2 from SVN 1.11
- Introduce 'svnadmin build-repcache' command
Client-side improvements and bugfixes:
- Add 'changelist' option to 'svn info --show-item'
- Allow simultaneous use of 'svn log' --quiet and --diff options
- Fix 'svn info' for file that was inside replaced directory (issue SVN-4837)
- Don't abort if the server redirects to a non-canonical URL
- Fix merge assertion failure in svn_sort__array_insert (issue SVN-4840)
- Escape filenames when invoking $SVN_EDITOR
- Small performance optimization for FSFS rep-cache.db
- Fix a crash seen when using git-svn with kwallet
Server-side improvements and bugfixes:
- Fix 'svnadmin load --normalize-props' for versioned properties
- mailer.py: prevent SMTP errors from impeding later emails (issue SVN-1804)
- mailer.py: Add option to specify the SMTP port to connect to
- Make svn-backup-dump.py work on Python 3
- validate-files.py: Fix handling for non-ASCII characters
- Fix an undefined behavior problem in FSFS caching code
- Require at least version 1.5 of APR
- Support Python3 in the py-swig bindings; requires py3c
- Support building with SWIG 4 on Python 3.x
- Fix svnserveautocheck for Python 3
- contribulyze.py: Support Python 3 in addition to Python 2
- Fix Proc.new warnings in Ruby bindings with Ruby >= 2.7
Please login to add feedback.