This implies that more than one track of each type can have this flag set. For example, a Blu-ray disc with three audio tracks might have the main audio in both English and Japanese, whereas the third audio track contains the director's comments. In such a case the first two tracks should have the "default track" flag set, the third one shouldn't.
mkvmerge was enforcing that only one track of each type could have the flag set. This restriction has been removed, both in
mkvmerge and in the GUI's multiplexer.
mkvpropedit and the GUI's header editor are unaffected as they've always allowed to set the flag on as many tracks as the user wanted.
* mkvmerge: AVC/H.264 & HEVC/H.265 identification: added the stream's pixel dimensions (AVC only; were present for HEVC already) & default duration. Implements #3116.
* mkvmerge, mkvextract: HEVC/H.265: added support for reading single-layer Dolby Vision from Annex B type bitstreams (elementary streams, MPEG transport streams). Patch by quietvoid. Implements #3113.
* mkvinfo: the option
--full-hexdump now affects all binary elements, not just the frame data in
* MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: the "delay" and "sync" options can now be used for chapters in source files, too. Implements #3129.
* MKVToolNix GUI: when moving list entries up & down with the optional buttons or the keyboard shortcuts (instead of using drag & drop), the GUI ensures that the top-most selected entry remains visible after the move. Implements #3123.
* MKVToolNix GUI: added an option in the preference to use legacy MIME types for font attachments instead of the current standard ones (e.g. 'application/x-truetype-font' instead of 'font/sfnt' and 'font/ttf').
iso639_language_list.cpp(before only numeric optimization levels were filtered out and only if it wasn't the last option in the list of flags). See #3105 for context.
pkg-config, MKVToolNix was actually compiled without support for libmagic due to a preprocessor symbol not being defined.
BlockGroupelements with a forward reference but no backward references. Patches by Tom Yan.
--with-uic=…) have been removed. Their position will now be derived from the output generated by
sudo dnf upgrade --advisory=FEDORA-2021-0a3f173aa5
Please login to add feedback.