Accepted for freeze exception

How to install

sudo dnf upgrade --advisory=FEDORA-2021-12c93f9a1a

This update's test gating status has been changed to 'waiting'.

8 months ago

This update's test gating status has been changed to 'failed'.

8 months ago

This update's test gating status has been changed to 'waiting'.

8 months ago

This update's test gating status has been changed to 'passed'.

8 months ago

This update's test gating status has been changed to 'passed'.

8 months ago

This update has been submitted for testing by pwalter.

8 months ago

This update has been submitted for testing by pwalter.

8 months ago

This update has been submitted for stable by sergesanspaille.

8 months ago

This update has been submitted for testing by sergesanspaille.

8 months ago

This update has been submitted for stable by sergesanspaille.

8 months ago

Let's see if this works when submitting it again in a new update. Something is clearly broken with this side tag and/or bodhi handling.

This update has been obsoleted.

8 months ago

This update has been submitted for testing by pwalter.

8 months ago

I am out of ideas. Can't get this to work at all. Can you file an infra bug?

This update has been submitted for stable by sergesanspaille.

8 months ago

Just tried to force it to stable, discussed it on IRC and no clue there :-/

This update has been submitted for testing by sergesanspaille.

8 months ago

This update has been submitted for testing by mohanboddu.

8 months ago

This update has been pushed to testing.

8 months ago

Not tested yet.

This update can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes

8 months ago

This update has been submitted for stable by bodhi.

8 months ago

sergesanspaille edited this update.

New build(s):

  • american-fuzzy-lop-2.57b-1.fc34

Karma has been reset.

7 months ago

This update has been submitted for testing by pingou.

7 months ago

pingou edited this update.

7 months ago
User Icon sergesanspaille commented & provided feedback 7 months ago

excepton request bug attached, let's see if the move to testing just happens as expected.

User Icon sergesanspaille commented & provided feedback 7 months ago

@pwalter, this update seems stuck in penting → testing does that ring any bell?

This update has been pushed to testing.

7 months ago
User Icon pwalter commented & provided feedback 7 months ago

I suspect it was just waiting for releng to kick off an updates-testing push.

This update can be pushed to stable now if the maintainer wishes

7 months ago
User Icon sergesanspaille commented & provided feedback 7 months ago

@pwalter yeah, looks so. I don't seem to have the right to push that one to stable, can you handle it now that everything is green?

This update has been submitted for stable by churchyard.

7 months ago
User Icon pwalter commented & provided feedback 7 months ago

It's already queued to stable and there's nothing more that needs to be done here. It's now waiting on QA (as it's an approved Freeze Exception) to tell releng to push it to stable thru the freeze :)

User Icon sergesanspaille commented & provided feedback 7 months ago

Great! Thanks for helping throughout the process for this update.

User Icon adamwill commented & provided feedback 7 months ago

Note, we pulled this into RC1 and I was waiting to make sure it didn't cause any problems there before submitting it for push. It'll go in the next one.

This update has been pushed to stable.

7 months ago

Please login to add feedback.

BZ#1913432 LLVM 12
0
0

Automated Test Results