Version 2.5.5 (February 12, 2021)
Patch release with various bug/sanitizer/security fixes, primarily
related to reading corrupted input files, but also a fix for universal
build support on macOS.
Specific OSS-fuzz issues include:
Merged Pull Requests
- #914 additional verification of DWA data sizes
- #910 update tileoffset sanitycheck to handle ripmaps
- #903 prevent overflows by using Int64 for all vars in DWA initialize
- #901 Use size_t for DWA buffersize calculation
- #897 prevent overflow in RgbaFile cachePadding
- #896 add buffer size validation to FastHuf decode
- #893 Include <limits> where required by newer compilers
- #889 Add explicit #include <limits> for numeric_limits
- #854 Fix Apple Universal 2 (arm64/x86_64) builds
Please login to add feedback.