Update to the latest stable release.
This version is built, where available, with
QtWebEngine (better rendering of html pages) and with support for graphical chart reports.
The main changes since the previous stable release are listed below.
- A new data source for RPGGeek was added.
- The TheTVDB data source was updated.
- The kino.de data source was updated.
- The IBS.it data source was updated.
- The kino-teatr data source was updated.
- The IMDb data source was updated.
- The BoardGameGeek data source now uses larger images, when configured.
- The TheMovieDB data source now allows user-entered language selection.
- The Discogs data source can now continue searches when more results are available.
- Context menu actions were added to copy and save images.
- All entry and report templates were updated to HTML5.
- A DBUS command for importing PDF files was added.
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Invalid XML characters are no longer saved and no longer break loading.
- Recursive audio file metadata importing now works correctly and metadata import was expanded.
- Importing string macros from an empty bibtex file now works correctly.
- Undo now works after appending a new collection.
- A crashing bug when importing some PDF files was fixed.
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2021-9a9f4796c5
Please login to add feedback.