This update includes the latest stable release of Apache Subversion, version 1.14.2. This update addresses two security issues,
For more information see https://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2022-24070-advisory.txt and https://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2021-28544-advisory.txt
- Don't show unreadable copyfrom paths in 'svn log -v'
- Fix -r option documentation for some svnadmin subcommands
- Fix error message encoding when system() call fails
- Fix assertion failure in conflict resolver
Client-side improvements and bugfixes:
- Support multiple working copy formats (1.8-onward, 1.15)
- Fix use-after-free of object-pools when running in httpd (issue SVN-4880)
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2022-2af658b090
Please login to add feedback.