This is the first version of
sphinx-issues to credit
contributors in the changelog.
- Test classes now have their short description (first line of docstring) printed in verbose output
- The junitxml plugin now sets
timestamp on each
testcase node as an ISO-8601 timestamp. Thanks to
deeplow for the contribution!
- Drop support for Python 3.5
- Python 3.10 is now officially supported. Python 3.11-dev will be supported on a best-effort basis. Thanks to
tirkarthi for their contributions!
nose2 source code is now autoformatted with
nose2 has switched its main development branch from
- Releases are now published using build
- Add support for test classes when running with the multiprocessing plugin. Thanks to
ltfish for the initial contribution and
stefanholek for the refinement to this change!
- Various documentation fixes
Notes for plugin authors about subtest support:
- Subtest failures will produce a
outcome = "subtest"
- Subtest events can be failures, but they do not indicate success -- the containing test will send a success event if no subtests fail
- Drop support for Python 3.4
- Python 3.8 and 3.9 are now officially supported
- Improve helptext for the multiprocess plugin's
- When run with reduced verbosity (e.g. with
nose2 will no longer print an empty line before test reports
- The plugin registry will no longer contain duplicate plugins and or base
- Fix function test case implementation of
__repr__. This removes the injected
transplant_class.<locals> from reporting output
- Doctest loading will now skip
setup.py files in the project root
- Class methods decorated (e.g. with
mock.patch) are no longer incorrectly picked up by the function loader
--junit-xml-path to the junit plugin argument list
- It is now possible to use the multiprocess and coverage plugins together, as long as all of the coverage config is put into the config file
- Minor changes to be compatible with newer pythons (3.8, 3.9)
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2022-9ed395004b
Please login to add feedback.