Redis 7.0.5 - Released Wed Sep 21 20:00:00 IST 2022
Upgrade urgency: SECURITY, contains fixes to security issues.
- (CVE-2022-35951) Executing a XAUTOCLAIM command on a stream key in a specific
state, with a specially crafted COUNT argument, may cause an integer overflow,
a subsequent heap overflow, and potentially lead to remote code execution.
The problem affects Redis versions 7.0.0 or newer
[reported by Xion (SeungHyun Lee) of KAIST GoN].
Module API changes
- Fix RM_Call execution of scripts when used with M/W/S flags to properly
handle script flags (#11159)
- Fix RM_SetAbsExpire and RM_GetAbsExpire API registration (#11025, #8564)
- Fix a hang when eviction is combined with lazy-free and maxmemory-eviction-tenacity is set to 100 (#11237)
- Fix a crash when a replica may attempt to set itself as its master as a result of a manual failover (#11263)
- Fix a bug where a cluster-enabled replica node may permanently set its master's hostname to '?' (#10696)
- Fix a crash when a Lua script returns a meta-table (#11032)
Fixes for issues in previous releases of Redis 7.0
- Fix redis-cli to do DNS lookup before sending CLUSTER MEET (#11151)
- Fix crash when a key is lazy expired during cluster key migration (#11176)
- Fix AOF rewrite to fsync the old AOF file when a new one is created (#11004)
- Fix some crashes involving a list containing entries larger than 1GB (#11242)
- Correctly handle scripts with a non-read-only shebang on a cluster replica (#11223)
- Fix memory leak when unloading a module (#11147)
- Fix bug with scripts ignoring client tracking NOLOOP (#11052)
- Fix client-side tracking breaking protocol when FLUSHDB / FLUSHALL / SWAPDB is used inside MULTI-EXEC (#11038)
- Fix ACL: BITFIELD with GET and also SET / INCRBY can be executed with read-only key permission (#11086)
- Fix missing sections for INFO ALL when also requesting a module info section (#11291)
Please login to add feedback.