This release adds the following features:
- Add a new generic request for the device power cable
This release fixes the following bugs:
- Disable scanning for synaptics-mst cascade devices until it is more stable
- Disable the mediatek-scaler plugin by default until we do VCP probing
- Do not enforce additional requires on emulated devices
- Fix a potential critical warning when listing the contents of the ESP
- Fix 'fwupdmgr get-devices' with deeply nested devices
- Make the Kinetic DP GUID specific to the customer
- Only use the USB open-retry behaviour when required
- Remove obsoleted HSI attributes earlier
- Remove the timestamp from gzip to achieve a reproducible build
- Support cabinet archives produced using 'makecab.exe'
- Use metadata authentication when using 'fwupdtool refresh'
- Use the generic ti-tps6598x GUID and instead enforce requriements
This release adds support for the following hardware:
- Lenovo X1 Yoga Gen7 530E
- Advantech BMC devices
After installing this update it is required that you reboot your
system to ensure the changes supplied by this update are applied
How to install
Updates may require up to 24 hours to propagate to mirrors. If the following command doesn't work, please retry later:
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh --advisory=FEDORA-2023-4311802b03
Please login to add feedback.