The license for torque changes from "OpenPBS" to "OpenPBS and TORQUEv1.1"
bugs (b) and enhancements (e) included in the update from 2.5.4 -> 2.5.5
- b - change so gpus get written back to nodes file
- e - make it so that even if an array request has multiple consecutive '%' the slot limit will be set correctly
- b - Fixed bug in job_log_open where the global variable logpath was freed instead of joblogpath.
- b - Fixed memory leak in function procs_requested.
- b - Validated incoming data for escape_xml to prevent a seg-fault with incoming null pointers
- e - Added submit_host and init_work_dir as job attributes. These two values are now displayed with a qstat -f. The submit_host is the name of the host from where the job was submitted. init_work_dir is the working directory as in PBS_O_WORKDIR.
- e - change so blcr checkpoint jobs can restart on different node. Use configure --enable-blcr to allow.
- b - remove the use of a GNU specific function, and fix an error for solaris builds
- b - Updated PBS_License.txt to remove the implication that the software is not freely redistributable.
- b - remove the $PBS_GPUFILE when job is done on mom
- b - fix a race condition when issuing a qrerun followed by a qdel that caused the job to be queued instead of deleted sometimes.
- e - Implemented Bugzilla Bug 110. If a host in the nodes file cannot be resolved at startup the server will try once every 5 minutes until the node will resolve and it will add it to the nodes list.
- e - Added a "create" method to pbs_server init.d script so a serverdb filecan be created if it does not exist at startup time. This is an enhancement in reference to Bugzilla bug 90.
- e - Add code to verify the group list as well when VALIDATEGROUPS is set in torque.cfg (backported from 3.0.1)
- b - Fix a bug where if geometry requests are enabled and cpusets are enabled, the cpuset wasn't deleted unless a geometry request was made. (backported from 3.0.1)
- b - Fix a race condition when starting pbs_mom with the -q option. exitstatus was getting overwritten and as a result jobs would not always be requeued to pbs_server but were being deleted instead. (backported from 3.0.1)
- e - Add a configure option --with-tcp-retry-limit to prevent potential 4+ hour hangs on pbs_server. We recommend --with-tcp-retry-limit=2 (backported from 3.0.1)
- b - preserve the order on array strings in TORQUE, like the route_destinations for a routing queue (backported from 3.0.1)
- b - fix bugzilla #111, multi-line environment variables causing errors in TORQUE (backported from 3.0.1)
- b - allow apostrophes in Mail_Users attributes, as apostrophes are rare but legal email characters (backported from 3.0.1)
- b - Fixed a problem in parse_node_token where the local static variable pt would be advanced past the end of the line input if there is no newline character at the end of the nodes file.
Please login to add feedback.