This is the final release candidate before the forthcoming 7.x-1.0. Several important improvements are included, most notably:
- Open Graph meta tag support has been improved with several additional tags added.
- At the API level it is now possible to indicate that one meta tag depends upon another, which is used to auto-hide meta tags when they are appropriate for use. So far this is only used with some of the Open Graph and Twitter Cards tags, it will be improved upon later.
- Added a settings page that grants access to several previously hidden features in Metatag. Please remember that these were previously hidden for a reason, it's possible to seriously over-complicate a site by enabling some of them, but the few sites that actually need them it's now easier to manage the options.
- Thanks to rooby it's now possible to obtain the meta tags for a given entity via a single function call; see README.txt for details.
- Several additional refinements and bug fixes.
- Metatag now requires Drupal 7.28.
As always, Metatag would be nothing were it not for the active support from the community, so a sincere thank you to all who helped with this important milestone.
Please login to add feedback.