This update provides the latest stable version of Node.js and corresponding backports to the v8 package.
Changes in this update include:
- v8: fix a crash introduced by previous release (Fedor Indutny)
- crypto: use domains for any callback-taking method (Chris Dickinson)
- http: do not send
0rnrn in TE HEAD responses (Fedor Indutny)
- querystring: fix unescape override (Tristan Berger)
- url: Add support for RFC 3490 separators (Mathias Bynens)
- v8: backport CVE-2013-6668
- cluster: disconnect should not be synchronous (Sam Roberts)
- fs: fix fs.readFileSync fd leak when get RangeError (Jackson Tian)
- stream: fix Readable.wrap objectMode falsy values (James Halliday)
- timers: fix timers with non-integer delay hanging. (Julien Gilli)
Please login to add feedback.