The "I thought I fixed that last time" release. This fully resolves two issues that were mistakenly marked as fixed in 7.x-1.3, and sincerest apologies for the delay in providing a stable release.
- Issue #2353079 by DamienMcKenna: Fixed Views integration, for real this time.
- Issue #2344877 by DamienMcKenna: Fixed Panels integration, for real this time.
This resolves a critical issue for any sites using Metatag:Views, plus fixes integration with Panels and Feeds with the API changes in 1.0. This is a recommended release for all sites.
- Issue #2350967 by das-peter, DamienMcKenna: Fatal error occurred loading any View that did not have meta tags assigned.
- Issue #2344877 by DamienMcKenna, Mau Palantír, libelle2000: Fixed Panels integration.
- By DamienMcKenna: metatag_metatags_load()'s documentation was incorrect.
- Issue #2347193 by DamienMcKenna: Updated Feeds integration to be compatible with the new data structures in 1.0, and revision_id problems.
Several important bugs from 1.0 are fixed in this release, so updating is recommended for all sites.
- Two critical bugs affecting translated nodes and translations were resolved.
- Views integration has been updated to work with the 1.0 API.
- Tag dependencies were fixed (a regression in 1.0 vs 1.0-rc2), and the Twitter Cards dependencies have been greatly improved.
- Two new meta tags for use with Google+ and a few missing Twitter Cards tags were added.
- Issue #2343909 by DamienMcKenna: Unable to update meta tags on nodes that didn't contain translations.
- Issue #2185791 by DamienMcKenna: Improved logic for deciding which meta tag values to use for the current language; new advanced option allows loading of the entity's default language's values if nothing else matches.
- Issue #2346159 by DamienMcKenna: Fixed tag dependencies, which were broken in 1.0.
- Issue #2346153 by DamienMcKenna: Added Twitter app 'name' tags, misc improvements to Twitter Cards code.
- Issue #2185791 by DamienMcKenna: Changed the no-values-to-load entity language default logic so that the default language values will be loaded unless disabled.
- Issue #1304038 by DamienMcKenna: Indicate in the README.txt how to disable output for the three meta tags output by Drupal core by default.
- Issue #2350129 by DamienMcKenna: Added a Drush command for clearing Metatag's caches.
- Issue #2341795 by DamienMcKenna: Updated Metatag:Views to be compatible with the new form data structure in 1.0.
- Issue #2292043 by eric.chenchao, DamienMcKenna: Added Google+ 'itemprop' meta tags.
- Issue #2341795 by DamienMcKenna: Fixed Views previews.
- Issue #2289139 by maijs, DamienMcKenna: Allow each Views display to have different meta tag values.
Please login to add feedback.